Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Toolkit Day! - My Opinion

G'day Bloggers and Blog Viewers! Today I will be sharing my opinion on Toolkit day. First off, I was having a bad hair day and I still am! I can't describe it! To do with the subject, I presented my iMovie toolkit perfectly! Well, not really. Actually, not at all! Untill I shouted out "Come on everyone! Join in my iMovie!" I wanted to make everyone participate in one huge movie. Everyone shouted, "Hay Park and Newinsor School Toolkit Rocks!" Then they went on saying other things. When I edited the iMovie, I definitley had to add slow motion. Including the song Slow Motion. I had to sing a solo of it while the video played. Unfortunately, I couldn't publish the iMovie. Other than that, good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.