Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Adventures Of 2015 Toma!

Bonjour everyone! Future me here!
We are now in week 2 of Term 1!
I am loving the new classroom already with new friends and technology.
McCahon has set some goals for this Term and I am surely going to share them later on.
The best thing about school is the new ways we do our work and much more difficult activities!
Our class has been named after a famous artist called Colin McCahon. He is surely great at art!

The thing I am looking forward to is riding the adventure train!

Make sure you check back regularly to see how I'm going!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Toma,
    I can see that you have been learning some new talents .
    Is there anything else you have been learning in the holidays?
    How can you be creative and caring ?
    I have learnt many things about you now.

    From: Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mary!
      It has been really fun in the holidays, I have been practising how to juggle and make lots of different balloons! I can be creative and caring by helping others and giving them a hand, and thinking of ordinary patterns and/or think of something no one has thought of before!
      I also wonder what have you been learning in the holidays?
      From,
      Toma

      Delete
  2. Hi Toma,
    I really like the colour of your background and your the colour of your letters.
    Is there ales that you learning at home?
    keep up the good work.
    from Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Toma,
    What a fantastic post! I'm excited about our learning adventure this year in McCahon Class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Toma
    I really love the colours you have chosen. Also the words suit you a lot. And the thing that matches your ABCYA word cloud is the title because when you say "The Adventure!" it sounds like you are so ready for The Adventure you are going to explore in.

    By:
    Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nisha!
    I think there are some mistakes. "RoleItClown" does not make sense. I do like the colours and I think this year is going to be an adventure!
    From,
    Toma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.