Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Book Club!

Kia ora everyone! I have been participating in a short activity called Book Club. You may have heard of it before. Book Club is related to reading, well, it is reading! There are many roles to pick from. Each person from the group, after you read a couple chapters from the book, you will have to share your template for your roles. The Discussion Director will plan out some questions to ask each person when they have their next meeting.


My roles that I played was Illustrator- drawing a picture from a paragraph that you choose- and Discussion Director- directing the meeting and asking questions about the topic/book.

The book that my group read was.....


By Jillian Sullivan.
I recommend that you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.