Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Term 2 Is Done! Term 2 Reflection

Backward-Looking:
What have been your learning highlights this term?
One of my highlights of this term is Teach the Teacher which was fun! I loved it because I got to teach the teacher how to play hockey and sweet as groovy skills to hitting the ball. Also some of the students came to learn how to play hockey too which made me feel like a real teacher!



Inward-Looking:
What were your Learner Profile goals for Term 2? Have your goals changed? Are you on track to meet your goals?
I think I have used all the Learner Profile goals for this term. My goals have been probably one time the same because I thought that I needed to work on the goal more. I personally think that I have totally met my goals.



Outward-Looking:
If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about your learning so far?
I would comment that I am getting along with self directed learning very well lately. Lots non-negotiables are being done each day of the week. I would also say that I am communication and collaborating with others a lot for DLOs and other interdependent tasks.



Forward-Looking:
As you look back at your learning so far, what's one thing that you would like to try to improve upon?
I think I should improve on doing my tasks with more detail. When I look back at my tasks, there are not many statements about what I learnt while doing which activity I’ve done. I really think the main thing I need to improve on is putting more detail in my work so the reader or my check-in partner/s can understand what I am trying to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.