Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Week 8 Reflection

What?
This week I have done 4 easTTle tests. In my 2 reading L3 and L4 tests I got a 4P! In my Math test L3 I got another 4P! My Math L4 test I got a…. 4A!

So what?
I am getting better and achieving lots of goals on the way! One of my math goals are to “Make sensible estimates and check the reasonableness of answers,” which I think I’ve achieved. My reading goal is to “Correctly understand and work out the information presented in visual texts,” which I am really good at.


Now what?
I am going to find new goals and in my reading and maths work I am going to try to achieve the national standard or even higher! I’m also going to learn my basic facts and my reading skills to try get a higher score in my coming tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.