Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

My First Ever Explain Everything! (Rounding and Compensating)

I think I did well, anyway, it was my first time! It was really fun playing around with Explain Everything on the iPads! I love learning about new tools on the iPods and iPads. The best part about this adventure was trying out the new ways of writing, erasing, colours etc. Technology is so great!



Star: I think I was good at explaining the strategy and it made it easier to understand
Star: I think it was simple and I did not make it difficult to see or understand what I was saying
Wish: I wish for me to get used to this app and learn to make my words more interesting and me sounding like I am more into maths

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toma,
    Thank you for leading the way with capturing your learning! What I like the most is that this is now a handy resource for anyone else wanting to learn how to round and compensate when adding.

    What do you think you'd like to share next?

    Can we meet to check the formatting and colour choices on your blog - it was difficult to read your stars and a wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Mrs Kingston!
    I think it is a great idea to change my colours because, it is hard to read. I think I'd like to share a tutorial of how to use Place Value! Do you know any other strategies are good to make as a tutorial?
    From,
    Toma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.