Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

My What?, So What?, Now What? Reflection

What?


In my amazing adventure in Genius Hour, I have been through a lot. I have been: Researching, Publishing, Decorating and much more. It was a lot of work but at least I speeded through it.

So What?


With this great idea of Genius Hour, I get to choose what topic I want to learn! It helps us to create interest in individual things. It helped me so much because you don’t need the teacher nagging on and on about what you have to do all the time.


Now What?


I am going to try decorate my work even more so it will look eye catching and so it will look pretty and not plain on boring. Also, I am going to try make sure that everything makes sense and add in some images that is related to the text.

1 comment:

  1. To Toma,
    WOW this is amazing maybe teach me how to do that!
    How long was it?
    Was everything exactly how you wanted it???
    From: Sinead

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.