Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Key Competencies Reflection From The Last Two Terms


This is an "Abcya word cloud" that I have made about my key competencies. I wrote three pharagraphs about my Key Competencies. So when I went on Abcya word cloud I copy and pasted all of my work and transformed it into a wonderful art work of words I have used the most.



When I go on other people's blog I can write some positive comments about what they have posted. I can use ICT to gain more information online, for example I can reply on the comments that my friends have made on my blog. So we can have a conversation, about my work and so I can do better.

I can talk about my topic and share my ideas with the group. When the group speaks I listen so I know what their idea is. Also because I don’t want to repeat what the other person had said. Listening to the group helps me learn what they already know and so we can create different things.

I work with my team and learn new things together. Suddenly, I have gained more confidence and now I can share everything I know with my group and they can learn a lot from me. Together me and my team we can create new things because with more people the better the creation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Toma
    I love the colour choice you have made and all the key words you have choice, as well as your fantastic paragraphs, Can't wait to see more of your fabulous work!

    Aziza ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Aziza!

    Thanks for that lovely comment, I am looking forward to posting more posts just like this one!

    From,
    Toma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.